It's time for a tasty treat!!! This past weekend I asked the mister to make these cake batter cinamon rolls I found on Pinterest. Of course he agreed (I mean really, could I be anymore lucky?!)
Crescent rolls (we bought the crescent rounds and they were perfect!), white or yellow cake mix, butter, brown sugar, half and half (or milk), cooking spray and a muffin pan!
1. Roll out the rolls. (Mister tip: roll them out a bit to thin them out!)
2. Brush with melted butter.
3. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cake batter. (Mister tip: use a sifter!)
4. Brush with more butter.
5. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
6. Roll em up!
7. Place in your muffin pan after spraying with cooking spray.
Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until brown.
3/4 cup cake mix
Half and half (start small and continue to add until the icing is the thickness you want!)
Spread icing and eat. DELICIOUS! And simple!
This idea was found at www.sallysbackingaddition.com
Link up your Tasty Treats posts!